Install Kodi for Firestick: Kodi is one of the hottest options for streaming content on the internet. Open source software functions as a media center and serves all your entertainment needs. Even so, some negativity is foggy because of the use of certain add-ons, Kodi remains a fan favorite. Because that is no secret, why is it one of the most downloaded freeware on the internet. Kodi is available on a variety of devices ranging from PCs and Smartphones to Raspberry Pi. Kodi can also be installed on the popular Amazon Firestick and that is what we will discuss in this article. However, if you don’t know what Kodi is, Firestick and how they are related, we also get a little info.
Today in this post we will share a complete guide on How to Install Kodi 19 On Firestick. Kodi Foundation released a new version of Kodi called Kodi 19 or Kodi M which is available to install on Firestick.
This step-by-step tutorial will show you how to install Kodi 19 on Firestick. Well, this method also works for Fire TV cube and 4K Fire TV stick. Kodi 19 on Firestick or Fire TV will allow you to watch movies, TV shows, Kid movies, live sports, PPV shows, and more. You can also watch Live TV series like Game of Thrones and run dead on Firestick. Installing Kodi 19 on FireStick or the Fire TV Cube is easier than you think. You don’t need to rooting your device, and you can complete the whole process in about 5 minutes. Let’s start with Kodi 19 on Amazon Firestick.
Why is Kodi 19 for Firestick
Kodi is a digital media center for managing your media content and streaming content from the internet. Kodi also lets you stream live TV with a few changes too. It is a versatile software and is compatible with various operating systems from Windows, Mac to Linux. What makes Kodi quite popular is the open source nature and the various add-ons that it takes. This also has a disadvantage because Kodi can be used to watch copyrighted content for free. However, positive things flood negative things and Kodi has been accepted by the Internet Community as one of the best media centers out there. Kodi can be used for Firestick Jailbreak and therefore users are interested in bringing it to Amazon devices. Kodi combinations with Firestick can cause unlimited streaming of movies and music. So today we will talk about how to install Kodi 19 on Firestick.
How To Install Kodi 19 for Firestick
There are many ways to install Kodi 19 on Firestick but here we have listed some easy methods that work. So let’s proceed to the guide about installing Kodi 19 on Amazon Firestick.
- Go to Settings> My Fire TV> and choose Developer Options.
- Enable the option ‘Allow Applications From Unknown Sources’.
- From the main menu, choose ‘Search’. Then Type ‘Downloader’.
- Download and install the application.
- Launch the application and type the following link: http://get.filelinked.com
- Click Go.
- The Kodi 19 installation file will begin downloading.
- After the download is complete, click install and then open the linked software.
- Enter the code “22222222”. click next then press continue.
- Now you have to enter “4754” pin then click next and click continue.
- Click “Remove” if you see a confirmation on the screen.
- Scroll down and click Kodi 19 to download on Firestick.
- Click Open To Launch the Kodi 19 App.
Install Addons in Kodi 19
Kodi 19 Displays a variety of Addons to enrich the experience. Follow the steps to install Kodi 19 Addons.
- Open the Kodi 19 application on Firestick.
- Click the ‘Add-ons’ option.
- Next, select the installation icon from the top left.
- Now, click the ‘Install From Repository’ option.
- Select Kodi add-on repository > Video Addons.
- Click any Video plugin that you want to install like ‘USTVNOW’.
- Click ‘Installation Options.’
- Wait for notifications that are activated by add-on.
- Return to the Kodi Home Screen.
- Select Add-ons> Video Add-ons.
- Now select the plugin that you have installed.
What’s New in Kodi 19?
- Support for the new Xbox one console.
- Binary 64 bit for Windows.
- A new section for the game with support for retro emulation and game control.
- Support for streaming devices that use DRM.
- Special Support for Android TV Features such as voice-to-text and search.
- New Support for installing Secure Digital (SD) cards on the Android Operating System.
Follow the guide above to install Kodi 19 for firestick. Using the knowledge obtained from this article users can download & install Kodi 19 and add-ons on Firestick. If anyone wants to be asked about Kodi for firestick, it can be written in the comments column.