The tutorial below will show you the complete method for installing Lime Player for Firestick. This method also works for Firestick 4k, Fire TV, Windows PC, Android & Fire TV Cube.
We always talk about various applications for firestick that add more value to your entertainment and who can provide high-quality content. However, we have never talked about a good video player that can help you play content specifically for firestick. Therefore, we have made this article today to introduce you to chalk players for firestick and will show you how to install it. It is important to bring this article to you because Showbox has mandated users to download the lemon player in the latest update, that is, version 5.3.1. In this way, the show box has officially shown support for the lime player and made it the default player. Showbox is a very good application for streaming online videos on Firestick, so it’s important to use Lime player on Firestick if you want to continue with Showbox. Lime players will be useful in playing or streaming offline videos too.
What’s Lime Player?
Lime players use hardware acceleration with a HW + decoder and support full HD and 4K content with subtitles as well. Let’s look at some technical details of the lime player:
- App Version: v1.0.1
- OS Support: Android 5.0 and above
- Developers: Lime Player Team
- Last Update: 07 June 2019
- File Size: 10 MB
Features Lime Player:
- It plays all types of video files and support formats such as AVI, MP3, WAV, AAC, MOV, MP4, WMV, RMVB, FLAC, 3GP, M4V, MKV, TS, MPG, FLV, etc.
- It also supports subtitle formats like MicroDVD (.sub), VobSub (.sub / .idx), SubViewer2.0 (.sub), SubRip (.srt), TMPlayer (.txt), PJS (.pjs), WebVTT (. vtt), MPL2 (.mpl), DVD, DVB, tracks subtitles SSA / ASS, SubStation Alpha (.ssa / .ass) in full style, and SAMI (.smi) with support for Ruby tags.
How to Install Lime Player for Firestick
- Open Firestick
- Click Settings
- Choose My Fire TV
- Select “Developer options” in the list that appears.
- Then on “Apps from unknown sources” options, turn it on.
- Now find the Downloader application on the official Amazon App Store and install it.
Didn’t find the download application? Follow this guide to install the Downloader application on your firestick.
- Launch the download application after it is installed.
- The Downloader application allows you to download an orange player on firestick by entering a URL or link. In this way, you can do sideload applications that are not available in the official app store.
- We will download Lime player in Firestick using the side loading method, so enter this URL in the place provided in the Downloader application: https://bit.ly/2XE4TRQ.
- Click the Go button and download the Lime player APK automatically starts.
- You will see a request to install the lemon player as soon as it is downloaded, click the ‘install’ button to start the installation.
- You can choose to delete the APK after the Lime Player APK on Firestick is installed.
- You’re good to go! Lime players are now installed on your firestick, you can launch them from the same menu as other applications. So start using it.
- We have now completed the installation of an orange player for Firestick.
Alright friends, we have shown the steps to install a lime player for firestick. We hope this article is useful for the continued use of the Showbox application in Firestick. If you like this article, please share it with your friends and still support us as usual. We will also continue to come up with more useful articles as usual. Stay here and thank you for visiting!